Cecilia's Everyday Sprouted Bread (Continued)
1. Combine yeast, water and a pinch of sweetener in bowl,
let stand until foamy.
2. Combine yogurt, malted barley syrup, slightly cooled melted butter
and egg in a mixing pitcher, set aside.
3. Combine flour(s), salt, corn meal, oats and sunflower seeds in bowl.
4. Place half the flour in the mixer, add all liquids (yeast and yogurt mix),
blend medium speed 3 minutes until smooth.
5. Add the remaining flour in small amounts until bowl sides are clean.
6. Empty mixer bowl on work surface and knead by hand until ready.
7. Rise in greased bowl.
8. Grease bread pans with butter for a crisp, golden crust.
9. Bake at 375 for 30 to 40 minutes.